Corporate and Executive Coaching: a path to excellence
The Pyramid provides your company’s Corporate/Executive and Career Coaches, certified by the International Coach Federation (ICF), able to engage in coaching programs individual and/or group tailored to your unique needs and able to generate measurable results, through the adoption of a method that combines the features of structured and scientifically proven models (GROW and CO-ACTIVE) to the versatility and effectiveness of Neuro Linguistic Programming.
Corporate or Executive coaching consists of client-centered, structured conversations or interventions with an executive, either an individual or a team usually over an extended period of time. The purpose of the coaching is to develop the client’s awareness of themselves and their skills resulting in changes of behavior for the benefit of the business. Aligned with specified goals and focused on measurable results, professional executive coaching can transform an individual’s style, help a team develop synergy and support leadership development in top performers.
Coaching enables the client to understand their role in achieving business success, and to enhance that role in ways that are measurable and sustainable. The coaching process may take different forms (one to one or group coaching) and involve different goals (problem solving, career and succession planning, leadership/executive development, creation of high-performing teams), but throughout there is a clear focus on the business objectives of both the client and the organization.
The Business Coach helps the client discover how changing or accommodating their personal characteristics and perspectives can affect both personal and business outcomes. Corporate coaching establishes an atmosphere of mutual trust, respect, safety, challenge and accountability to motivate both the client and the Coach.
QUESTIONS ADDRESSED BY CORPORATE/EXECUTIVE COACHING
- Do you have some brilliant people almost ready to join the executive team?
- Do your subject matter experts know everything – except how to work with people?
- Are your most recently hired and promoted executives floundering?
- Is your organization undergoing significant structural and cultural change?
- Are you having trouble matching potential and performance in your managers?
- Are you struggling to balance your career and the other aspects of your life?
- Have you achieved your original career goals, only to wonder “what’s next”?
- Are you frustrated by not having a mentor or advisor to help you process issues and decisions?
- Would you like to fast track your career?
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE/EXECUTIVE COACHING
- Quickly produce in a new organization or role.
- Successfully deliver on numerous large, time-sensitive projects.
- Improve productivity and prioritization. Work smarter.
- Improve team performance, especially when managing new employees or teams.
- Make better decisions in a complex organization with competing priorities.
- Improve external and internal customer orientation.
- Improve his or her interpersonal style, particularly when the executive shows patterns of impatience, agitation, avoidance, or procrastination.
- Improve overall presentation skills.
- Better anticipate the needs of his or her manager, executive team and board.
- Grow a business and/or strategize business development in a changing economy.
- Enhance leadership and organizational skills
- Develop analytical and innovative thinking capacities
- Develop abilities to inspire trust and commitment to action
THE RESULTS CYCLE
Thomas G. Crane, The Heart of Coaching