The purpose of The Pyramid Sales Coaching is to help you unleash the sales potential of your team. Whether it is for you as an individual, or for the sales teams at your company, a Pyramid Sales Coach might just be the catalyst for growing your sales and achieving top results.
Coaching in sales operates on an individual basis to make step-by-step, measurable improvements to performance and motivation. Coaching can reach the parts other training methods can’t. In sales coaching the Coach can also share the sales manager’s burden, freeing his time to achieve company targets and objectives. Meanwhile, the Coach works with the team to unlock their potential, provide support and guidance to resolve issues and facilitate inter-team communication.
Sales is a high skill, high demand job. Being on top in sales means having success in a balanced life without stress. Sales skills coaching provides focused sales strategies for you and your team. It can also reveal if low sales are the result of current sales strategies and company goals that are inconsistent with one another, or if you require sales management training.
An effective sales strategy comes not just from sales activities, but also from how you approach potential clients. If you want to sell consistently and increase your revenues, you may have to refine the way you engage clients throughout the entire sales process. That’s where sales coaching also comes in.
To achieve success for a sales person is not just knowing how to sell, it is not enough. Success comes from within. The salesperson needs to: build the internal resources to succeed; eliminate the roadblocks to success; eliminate procrastination, fear, guilt, stress and replace them with confidence and resourcefulness.
According to the International Coach Federation, the average company can expect a return of 7 times the initial investment in coaching.*
We will help you and your teams unleash your sales potential:
- Gain selling skills and confidence
- Maximize sales actions and outcomes
- Fill your pipeline and maximize your wins
- Create a culture of sales passion, energy and enthusiasm
- Develop habits that lead to long-term selling success
Our sales Coaches will work with you on the following five areas:
- Define. Set meaningful and achievable goals to help you get there. If sellers feel a strong enough desire to accomplish the goals, purpose will drive them forward to reach their full potential.
- Execute. Take the right, most important actions every day. Sales Coaches help sellers develop habits that will allow them to reach their goals, get the most from their time.
- Advise. Sales Coaches provide guidance, asking sellers exploratory questions and allowing them to find their own answers, but they also know when to offer direct advice about specific opportunities. In this respect, sales coaching differs from other types of coaching: direct, immediate advice is acceptable and, in some situations, necessary.
- Develop. Sales Coaches assess sellers’ needs for skill, knowledge and attribute development, and encourage ‘seller ownership’ of their own development potential. When Coaches help sellers understand the current state of their capabilities and where they would be if they reached their potential, developmental gaps often become obvious. In these cases, Coaches are able to recommend additional training and/or help build development plans.
- Motivate. Some sales leaders believe that a quota and compensation plan are enough to motivate their sellers, but that’s simply not true. People are motivated by all number of factors and it’s the sales Coach’s job to determine what that is from seller to seller. When operating at sustained peak motivation, coachee’s challenge themselves to achieve. With motivation support from a good Coach, a seller is able to sustain high levels of energy and action over longer periods of time.
* ICF, Association Resource Centre Inc. and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, ICF Global Coaching Client Study, 2009,